Welcome to APATAP 2022 Conference
APATAP is delighted to announce our 2022 virtual conference. As the COVID-19 Pandemic continues to affect the globe and travel restrictions remain, our conference like 2021 will occur online. We hope that the online format will help bring people together regardless of their location.
- Masterclass: Wednesday, 16 February 2022
- Conference Day 1: Thursday, 17 February 2022
- Conference Day 2: Friday, 18 February 2022
- 4.5 hours per day (including 30-minute break each day)
The masterclass and conference will take place online via Zoom.
Terms and Conditions:
- Early bird discount closes 15 December 2021.
- Members of other international threat assessment professionals (TAPs) associations are entitled to member's discounts.
- APATAP reserves the right to change the conference program without notice.
- APATAP uses Melbourne / Sydyney time zone.
- All amounts are in Australian Dollars. APATAP is not registered to charge GST.
- Cancellation within two weeks of the event will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation of more than two weeks of the event will incur an administration fee of 15%.
- No refund will be provided if you cancel your registration within seven days of the event. No refund will be provided for non-attendance.
- Speakers will be given a discount code to register. Speakers must register to speak and attend the event.